Vending Ways Ltd. prioritizes a visitor’s data privacy. This page defines how the website collects, uses and manages the data of every visitor in accordance to the requirement by law.
Type of Data Information Collected:
The website receives, collects and stores only the information which you willingly share. The website portal does not disclose to any 3rd party or marketing institutions. Any information willingly shared are only for the website’s use for ease of the usage of every visitor. Information collected may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, and communications); payment details, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How Information is collected
Every transaction on our website collects information as part of the process completion such as you name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why Personal Information Is Collected
Non-Personal and Personal Information are collected for the following reasons:
- To provide and ease the operation of Services of the site
- To provide customer assistance and technical support to site Users
- To allow us to contact Visitors and User customers for order verification, follow-up and/or marketing notices and promotions when allowed
- To improve pertaining services provided by the site and host platform through aggregated statistical data
- For compliance to law regulations set forth internationally
Questions & you contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach our hotline: 971 4 572 6751.